The VG conduit fittings are made of specially modified polyamide 6 and thermoplastic elastomer. The materials are halogen, phosphor and cadmium-free.
The VG conduit fittings feature the following advantages:
- Quick assembly, insert conduit, screw upper part tight, done
- No parts can get lost, delivered completely assembled
- Resistant to vibration due to lockable cap nut
- Clamping along entire circumference, ensuring maximum tensile strength.
- High level of tightness at IP 68/69K to 6 bar and without any add-on components to EN 60529
- EN 45545-2:2016 3x HL3