The type KGM plastic lock nut is made of self-extinguishing polyamide and is available with metric or Pg thread. Usable for all corresponding hose and cable fittings, preferably with plastic threads.
In our accessories section you will find lock nuts, dummy plugs, thread reducers, thread expanders, O-rings, angle brackets, conduit clamps, spiral strips, fixing rivets, cable ties, screw and adhesive holders and cable tie bars.
The type BST blind plug is made of brass with nickel plating. It is available with metric or Pg thread and can be used as a temporary filler for holes currently not needed in the control cabinet.
IP 65 protection rating can be achieved using an additional type OR O-ring. (O-ring is not included in the delivery)
The type ET end sleeve is made of TPE and is used, for example, to close off the open end of a protective conduit, or as centring device for exiting lines.
The end sleeve features the following advantages:
- Opening of end sleeve variable (depending on the cable diameter used)
- Easy assembly
- Fixing of end sleeve to the cable protection conduit using ribs running round the inside
The type BWM fastening bracket is made of sheet steel with zinc plating. It is used as a universal holder for fastening fittings to equipment and machinery.
The fastening bracket features the following advantages:
- Quick and easy fastening
- For Pg and metric fittings
- Fittings secured with lock nut
The type BSTK blind plug is made of specially modified polyamide and is available with metric or Pg thread. For instance, it can be used as a temporarily filler for holes currently not needed in the control cabinet.
IP 65 protection rating can be achieved using an additional type OR O-ring. (O-ring not included in the delivery)
The type RR thread reducing bush is made of brass with nickel plating. It is available with metric or Pg thread and depending on the type, as a knurled or hexagon version.
The following versions of the thread reducing bush are available:
The type ER/EG thread extension bush is made of brass with nickel plating. They are available with metric or Pg thread and depending on the type, as a round or hexagon version. The thread extension bush fittings are in part already equipped with an O-ring on the external thread (see identification).
The following versions of the thread extension bush are available:
The type SSG hose clamp is made of sheet steel, with a zinc plated surface and is partially covered with a halogen-free elastomer. The SSG are used for easy fixing or securing of cable protection conduits and distinguish themselves with the following advantages:
- Quick and easy assembly
- The elastomer cover prevents damage to the protective conduits
- Suitable for all cable protection conduits
The SH screw-down holder is used to fix individual cables cost-effectively. It can be screwed or riveted to any surface.
Adhesive holder, plastic. The retention force can be increased by additional fastening with a screw. If pressure sensitive adhesives are used, the surface must be smooth and free of dust and grease. Contaminated surfaces must be cleaned with proper cleaning agents.
- Quick and easy fitting of cables.
- Cable ties may be pushed on if a rail is already fitted.
- Cable ties are a reliable method for the economic bundling and fastening of cables, cable harnesses, tubes, conduits and other components.
- The black cable ties are suitable for outdoor applications.
- The cable tie KKB 28 is equipped with a special locking mechanism and is especially suitable for heavy-duty applications.
- The KBM metal cable tie is ideally used for EMC solutions. It creates greater contact surface area for discharging sheath currents.
- Cable tie with title block.
- For use with ink pens or permanent waterproof markers.
- BF20 (Fig., right) title block lengthways along cable.
- BF45 (Fig., left) title block across cable.
Spiral tapes are used to bundle cable harnesses efficiently and simply. The spiral tapes also protect the insulation of the wires. Branches of single wires or looms of cables may be made at any place. Bundling in the range from 2 - 100 mm is possible with just three sizes.
The SBF consists of flame-retardant material
Plastic expansion rivets for the quick installation of components, e.g. cable ducts.
The KSP 47.5 edge protection profile is manufactured of specially modified thermoplastic rubber. Materials are self-extinguishing, halogen-free and tested according to EN 45545-2:2013 standards.
Exceptional mechanical properties characterize the edge protection profile, it is abrasion-proof and fixed on a pre-set hole pattern.
The KAW 90° plastic connector angle is a foldable angle connector, made of specially modified polyamide. It can be combined in any way with cable fittings or conduit fittings.
The connector angle features the following advantages:
- Easy cable insertion
- High degree of protection (IP 68)
- Easy assembly
- Folds open
- Wide range of connection options
- Includes seal on connecting thread