At SPS 2017, Murrplastik Systemtechnik will be presenting the mp-Universal Marking Software, a new generation of labeling software for all Murrplastik labeling technologies: plotting, inkjet printing, thermal transfer printing, engraving and laser cutting.
Cross-platform, intuitive, interactive labeling technology
In addition to the intuitive graphical interface and interactive working, the mp-Universal Marking software offers a high-quality print preview. The graphical user interface controls all parameters such as black level, numbers, symbols, logos and fonts. Testing shows that the labeling process can be accelerated by up to 50%. With the new mp-Universal Marking Software, the users get a complex yet easy-to-use labeling software. All driver settings are configured directly in the software. On any label, different fonts, styles and sizes can be used randomly.
In addition, The mp-Universal Marking software offers these features:
- Supports dwg and dxf files.
- Vector and bitmap file formats can be used without conversion in the graphics editor.
- You can enter several data records in succession.
- Labels can be edited in the print preview.
- Changing the language settings (German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese) is possible during operation.