Murrplastik Systems, Inc. provides cable management solutions in the industrial automation industry. Our product portfolio offers solutions in the areas of cable protection, cable marking, labeling, automation and robotic equipment. Our high-tech plastic products can be found in just about every industrial sector, ranging from the rail - and automotive industry through toolmaking and mechanical engineering to electrical and medical engineering, packaging and woodworking.
As an international company, we operate a global network of branches and offices in France, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, the United States and China, and are also represented by many offices in Europe, North and South America, Africa, Australia and Asia.
Due to company expansion and market demand, Murrplastik Systems has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Associate at our Milford, OH branch located at 1175 US Hwy 50. We are seeking well qualified, enthusiastic people to help maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction and continued growth of our business. Normal schedule is day shift, Monday through Friday, 40 hours/week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picking, packing and shipping orders.
- Minor assembly and production work for cable drag chains and duomatts.
- Receiving vendor items.
- Operating a forklift.
- Occasional deliveries when necessary.
- Helping to ensure that the warehouse is organized and kept clean.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent.
- Valid driver s license with acceptable driving record.
- Adequate physical strength and stamina to repeatedly lift, carry, move, and set down up to 75 lbs.
- Prior forklift experience is preferred.
- Basic computer skills, experience with SAGE 100, UPS and Fedex shipping preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, other personnel and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Working hours are 8am – 5pm, Monday through Friday, including one hour lunch break.
- Starting wage $12-$14 per hour depending on prior experience
- Medical, dental and vision coverage with generous reimbursement plan for copays
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Three weeks of paid vacation
- Closed between Christmas and New Year’s.
Resumes should be sent to: HR@murrplastik.com